Friday, May 14, 2010

Two cool photos and a horror pic...

Tonight's first picture is the horrifying part of the night. We went to the pool for a while this evening and I decided to let Mary Kathryn drive up the hill and back to the condo... I think the scariest part of the experience was the reminders of my own first time driving -- the uncertainty, the fear that my daddy must have felt as he was telling me to let off the gas, or to use the gas, or how to turn the steering wheel...


But the biggest element of pride was that she did not seem to have the fear that I had those first times I drove. She wasn't reckless... she was respectful, and cautious, but genuinely intrigued to have the experience.

My other pics today are from our time at the pool this evening. Slow shutter speed, fill flash and fun splashes into the pool gave up some very cool pics. I loved these two in particular because of the ghost images, and the mid-flight state of he travel into the water.


D300 20mm f/4 1/8 ISO 400

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers