Thursday, May 13, 2010

From unexpected places...

Continuing the theme of good eats, I had to mention Wimpy's Grill. Big, big fan of their BLT, which I believe to be a near perfect creation of the sandwich. Bacon -- crispy but not burned. Bread -- white, toasted, with mayonnaise. Tomatoes -- thick and fresh. Lettuce -- iceburg and crisp. Salt and pepper on tomato. Yum! After dropping MK off at school this morning, I treated myself to this wonderful treat... but continued to deny myself the very large sweet tea (with very little ice) that used to make this meal perfecto!


A good day, good processing with my counselor, a little overreaching, great lunch (but crunch Mahi roll with eel sauce -- not the best idea in the world), good meeting, cracked tooth (which Drew finished extracting, saving Dad the cost of the dentist's work) and a tired daughter. This evening we enjoyed episodes of Fringe and Ultimate Battle (or something like that...) and enjoyed Whole Foods take home (which is more expensive than cooking!).

Hot weather tomorrow. Shooting (as a second) at first wedding this weekend. Could be an interesting experience in and of itself...

D300 42mm f/9.0 1/320 ISO 400

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers