Friday, May 28, 2010

Mountain Evening

Got to the 'Elk around 3 pm for a meeting, and a good day in the in-between... Something about my parents' yard that brings a new perspective on flowers and nature. I was able to spend some time walking around, and finding amazing sights. This flower was one of my favorites from the day.


This morning, double-dipped a visit to take Mary Kathryn to the doctor to get my prescriptions refilled and my blood pressure checked. The good news was 97/72, which caused Dr. Klein to react with near shock. It makes me glad that it has gotten as good as it has. I just have to stick with it.

Tonight, I joined my cousin Caitlyn and her "friend" John for a few drinks in downtown Banner Elk (which sounds so weird to say, but...) and to just hang out. She is headed to a wedding in NOLA, where she grew up, tomorrow so we got to spend a few hours together getting to talk about family, living in Banner Elk, and the challenges of each of those pieces of our lives.

Loving the little "l's"...

D300 70mm f/7.1 1/500 ISO 400

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers