Friday, May 21, 2010

Remarkable Architecture

I love an interesting building, especially within the environment for which is was designed. Here sat this building, in the suburbs of Atlanta, with the clouds of dark, rainy morning and the woods surrounding it, and I sat mesmerized by the sight.


I have never been an Atlanta fan, for many reasons, and while I make fun of Charlotte for its steroid-induced Atlanta envy, I actually have fonder feelings for the Queen City than the Capitol of the South. Then something happened a few months ago, where a trip to Atlanta caused me to have harsh associations with the town. And I didn't even think of that until I was leaving their damn airport this afternoon. Of course, I am still not that fond of Hawaii for similar reasons. I guess I'll have to go a few times before I get over that...

D300 42mm f/6.3 1/250 ISO 400

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers