Friday, May 21, 2010

Red Light Face

This epitomized my evening. Riding to the hotel from the delayed flight into ATL, this was the last intersection before the hotel. The red light face through the streaky windshield, and its wistful frown reflected how tired I was (am) and how ready I am for sleep.


Day filled with good news, from another new client, a new job for you, a good afternoon of work, some extra time with MK, a quick bite and a long evening that was flown and not driven.

Please keep in your prayers my friend Alex Storandt, one of my closest friends from high school (great tennis player, and he's originally from Chile). Started chemo this week for lung cancer (never smoked) and is strong, courageous and deserving of a good, long life, in my opinion.

Oh, and she's right. I am.

D300 112mm f/5.3 1/1.6 ISO 400

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers