Saturday, May 8, 2010

Good Eats

I love Lubrano's. It's this great little Italian place near my condo. Owned by a guy from Italy, and, besides Paul, the other two key folks there are a couple -- David and Polly (who are both in this photo). She's from London, he's from Florida and been everywhere else too, and they are all three just great, great people.


The food is food, the atmosphere is great and the kind of place that makes "neighborhood food" real. When I'm tired and unable to do anything other than sit on the couch, their chicken parm will make all of my hunger pangs go away with glee...

Left there tonight, thinking that I need to get some pics of Dave or Paul tossing dough. That will be something fun to share in the future.

D300 18mm f/6.3 1/10 ISO 400

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers