Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Savannahhhhhhhh....

A great town, but wow, these days are killing me. Up too late working, up too early to feel great, two meetings, 10,000 calls and spoke to a group of about 50 for two hours. Then had to find the airport in Savannah (did you know that there is a new airport? NEITHER DID GOOGLE!). Oh, and to cap it all off, I had to drive home for four hours. My gift for all of this: a ticket for driving 79 in a 70 mph zone in SC. I swear I thought the speed limit was 100 there...


But the day full of little surprises. A report that revealed why my client had a huge increase in costs but no one had noticed it. Two or three client calls that revealed that we were much better off than I had originally thought. A couple agents who had previously decided they were mad at me changing their mind. Lost friend's appearance. An otherwise (forgetting the ticket, of course) uneventful drive from Savannah-on-the-River.

Today, I go to my other favorite port city... I hope I can avoid the oil slick and all...

D300 18mm f/7.1 1/200 ISO 400

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers