Monday, February 1, 2010

Disdain doesn't stop when you turn 20













Please note: this photo was taken with the permission of the subject.
Sitting in the Tampa airport, working (of course) and looked over next to me were a woman and her mother, talking about various things. The daughter obviously could have cared less what her mom was saying and the looks on her face were classic. So I asked if I could take her picture, but only when she had forgotten I was there. She said: "Sure."
So about five minute later, after the anticipation of the photo had worn off, and they were back in their conversation, I caught this moment.
After I shared the photos with them, they loved it. The mom said: "I've only seen that look too many times in my life." It didn't make me feel hopeful for the next ten years of my life.
D90 85mm f/1.4 1/500 ISO 400

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers