Tuesday, February 23, 2010

23rd

Life's twists and turns are what make it interesting, huh? I woke up in Hickory, travelled to Lincolnton for a meeting, then to Sylva for some meetings and tonight am sitting inThe Freeze House watching Lost. The car is acting up, I am feeling a bit sick, had a great day of work, and still feel a little blah. I think I need to sleep well tonight.

The fog this morning in Hickory was amazing and I could not take a picture because the battery in my camera had expired during the night. Plus the available scenes from the hotel lacked interest... I suppose that's a nice way of saying that the parking lot and the stores did not really allow me to capture the way the fog was impacting the world around my in a way that inspired me.

So when I got to the car, I was able to capture this picture, across the interstate and yet so much not a part of that world. I actually loved it. And I'll end with lyrics that today have been in my head and my heart...

All the days we've been together
All the days we've been apart
Add up to a bunch of nothing
If I'm not still in your heart


D90 85mm f/5.6 1/320 ISO 40

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers