Thursday, February 11, 2010

Something different...













So I took this picture of MK this morning as she was getting out of the car. We were late because she didn't feel good and I let her sleep in. When her mother tried to get involved, well... let's just say that David doesn't take well to being treated like he is still married to her. But eventually, at her own pace, Mary Kathryn was moving and ready and we started the day happy.

However Drew's failure to remember his bookbag was the next crisis, which I "resolved' by just not bringing it to him and let him learn the consequences. Yes, he's 10, but there comes a point in time where the relationship between remembering and not remembering has to be grasped. It's not in the owner manual so I thought today was that day... Was I right? Who the hell knows...

I enter this weekend with a heavy heart -- in part because of the funeral I will attend tomorrow afternoon, and in part because of the mixed emotions this Valentine's Day brings to mind. I pray for peace for my heart, calm for my thoughts, hope for tomorrow and a blissful day for those I care about and love.

D90 85mm f/1.4 1/30 ISO 400

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers