Thursday, September 30, 2010

Interesting Sights

Good day of work, of being with my children, and trying to take the next step...


Driving down far western Wendover onto 40 today made me think about the place where I got my shoes resoled once. I had to take them back once because the shoes squeaked when I walked in them -- it was both annoying and hilarious. The strangest things hit me sometimes....

Tonight, Mary Kathryn and I were sitting in the parking lot waiting for Drew to finish taekwondo, and looking at the forest running from Guess Road toward Duke Street, and saw, in the distance, a little spot of a rainbow, just between the clouds. It seemed like God had just painted that spot and was an amazing thing to see.

Of course capturing it on my Droid was nearly impossible and someone named David left the house without the picture capturing device he prefers. Note to self: even if it is raining, you have enough time to walk back into the treehouse to get your camera. Thanks self.

So now I watch as Drew winds down, MK stresses and Fringe is a few minutes away. Life does give you cool things to see...

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers