Thursday, September 23, 2010

Moody Thursday

At points, my exhaustion prevented me from having the emotional strength to get through the smallest thing. At others, I smiled for the quiet moment I enjoyed in the car. Then I was angry at the idiotic paranoia of an old argument involving friends and business partners. And basked in the glow of the excited words coming from Mary Kathryn. Or throbbed and paused and now rest.


I fear that if I do not rest, I will be far worse than I already am.

But I did capture a little more beauty that life has to offer, tonight along Ninth Street, after helping MK buy a piece of jewelry from Vaguely Reminiscent. A moment of pride, and deep appreciation for the trust she places in me when it comes to buying clothes, shoes or a necklace. Another emotion, another memory, and another thing to be thankful for on this day.

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers