Friday, September 17, 2010

Notes

One of the things I like is the writing of a little note -- to thank someone for a meal or hosting a party, to express a thought, or just to express sympathy for the loss of a friend or family member. And I do like to find something nice to write those notes upon, be that cool new cards or paper that is made like paper bags from the grocery store. For me, the ability to just put down in words what or how I feel has been freeing -- in this forum, or in a more private or personal fashion.


To wake and get the kids to school was a fun start. I do enjoy the few minutes Drew and I get in the car after MK is off to school, making his bagel at Foster's and just chatting about all the things that are running through his mind. After a roundtrip to Greensboro for a meeting at UHC, and got the kids and dropped MK at Caroline's, Drew and I went to eat something and go see a movie. As we both sit here, each writing, watching a movie and preparing to sleep, I remember the joy of the words I write, the things I observe and how life moves like a river.

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers