Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Foggy with a side of tired.

Woke up this morning in Morrisville at the condo and falling asleep in Savannah. Wouldn't be bad if there wasn't a trip to Johnson City, TN thrown in there for good measure. I am not as young as I used to be (duh!) but 10 hours on the road and four hours worth of meetings stuck in the middle of all that time on the road. And thankfully the meetings were productive.


As I was driving up Interstate 26 to Johnson City from Asheville this AM, the rain was falling, and the clouds were dashing in and out between the hills. It made for a pleasant picture of the transition we are making toward cooler days, winter's call and the diminishing light in our days. I do not like the twilight of the year, but know that it is necessary because the morning will come again in March, and I can survive the coming seasons.

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers