Monday, September 13, 2010

Texas Sunrise

I don't know what it is about the sun here, but it is quite beautiful when it is rising. This gave me a great new day, one that I was able to really embrace to start my day today.


A number of good things happened -- it was a very productive day, and I was blessed by being able to share it with my co-workers here. It is funny how that environment reminds me of last year and how I still felt a little out of place in so many ways, and now I feel slightly less that way.

I do love good words, and my children's embracing of strong words to describe so much. I have listened to them both develop strong vocabularies and use them both accurately and with such strength. I feel blessed by that. "Adore" instead of "like" gives a richness of thought while "covet" seems to better express the quality of "want" in such a better way.

The little observations, and the way you express them, make life for me a better experience and memory to have going forward in my own life.

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers