Tuesday, August 3, 2010

US 64

I wish I had the energy while I was driving today to capture all I saw -- from the morning light in Hendersonville, to the 50 faces listening to me talk about health care reform; the way the sun shone on the road between Hendersonville and Pisgah, or the rain and sun falling simultaneously around Lake Toxaway; or the way the mountains fall from the sky around Cashiers.


Besides the awkward words shared, I had a great day - a long night of sleep, a good speech, a great drive to Highlands, a productive meeting, a nice drive to Arden, a nice drink with a friend from UNC and a nice chair to sit in a capture the little elements of the day.

And I finished one more segment of US 64. I think all I have left is Hendersonville to Asheville, and Franklin to Murphy... maybe I'll finish them before the year is out.

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers