Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sights and scenes

A good day of work and travel... in Savannah again tonight. I really like this town. I need to come here with someone cool to enjoy it with... One day, perhaps.


Great presentation this AM in Forest City. I had a great time discussing health care reform, including a prolonged argument with a guy about whether or not this legislation was necessary. Felt like I needed to balance my passion with the acceptance of his perspective, which is hard. But I found the best balance I could and tried to make my point without talking down to him. I felt ok about it at the end, but who knows?

My long drive to Savannah was productive, with a number of calls mixed into a few chapters of a book that I am listening to. Been an interesting process listening to a book rather than read it. Of course I am also reading a couple other books, which means I have to keep my mind in check about the plotlines, the characters and the themes when I am moving from one to the other. But somehow I will do it...

A very productive, long conversation about my head and my heart with Gene. It is always good to get his view because I always trust his perspective. Thanks buddy....

Staying in room 1301 in the Hilton -- I thought there was a rule about 13th floors in hotels. Oh well...

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers