Monday, August 16, 2010

Tired and got some driving to do...

Fell asleep too late because neither MK nor I could sleep, so we kept each other up. Drew crawled into bed about 11:30 last night and complained about not being able to sleep. He shared with me that his pediatrician and I had both told him the same secret to falling asleep, but that he'd been warned that it would annoy him.... and while he was discussing how much just sitting there and closing his eyes annoyed him, he fell asleep. It was hilarious.


Today was punctuated by long periods of driving, spending two hours with friends in Lexington, meeting with a couple of my agents, shopping at ikea (which is designed to make you spend more money than you want -- but I did get a new pillow) and having dinner in Arden. Discussed many things today, with many people, most of whom matter to me. Ran into random memories -- the parking lot at Concord Mills while meeting some folks at TGIFridays. But I end this day with the sun shining on my back, and a cool breeze in my head.

Savannah tomorrow.

Twice tonight I've typed "the" instead of "that." I wonder what the... I meant, that means.

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers