Thursday, August 5, 2010

Jinxed

I cannot find a picture that I am happy with this week for some reason. It is due, in part, to my real focus on trying to find something interesting to capture, and because this week has been crazy busy.


One thing I intend to do today is take some pictures of the sky here in Orlando as the sun is setting because it seems more beautiful nearly every time I've been here. The clouds seem more majestic, and the sun, in its red setting, amplifies the dimensions of their edges. We'll see if I can actually capture it the way I see it, since that is increasingly becoming the "hard part" of taking pictures for me.

I also think I am jinxed on pictures this week because of my acknowledgment on Sunday of the intentionality that identifies an artist. So I will have to accept the challenge.

Today I helped learn and increasingly coming to peace with aspects of my life. While certain words and thoughts still echo, managing them was easier today -- for reasons I do not fully understand. Every day is about getting strength and using it in the only way I can.

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers