Friday, August 6, 2010

Clouds

There is a sense of contentment that I've had the last couple days. My mind is not feeling manic, my hear is feeling stronger and the fears I've carried seem to have lifted off me. Is this a permanent state? I don't know, but it has felt good these last couple days.


Today in Orlando I sat in a meeting, had lunch with a friend about a job working with us in Florida, helped a group get their agenda set and bought some new clothes. Chris and I rented an orange Camero to drive around Orlando, which was very fun, and very funny. But it was fast! And while it failed to make me look cool, it was nice to drive something a little different.

Tonight I joined the FAHU folks for their annual awards dinner and listed and saw my friends, old and new, recognized for their leadership.

And I got those clouds I've been wanting to get... and related well to how they feel.

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers