Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Sermon

This morning, a friend told me that reading my blog was like a Sunday sermon. I don't really know what to think of that, but the impact of honesty on others is refreshing, but not my objective.


Today, my day was dominated by the World Cup championship game. I wore my Netherlands cap I bought in San Francisco and pulled hard for them through 120+ minutes of the battle. But the win by EspaƱa was well deserved.

With a great evening of Drew coming to a close -- we saw The Last Airbender -- I am a bit reflective on the day, where I am and where I am not. The more I try, the more it becomes obvious that I am not yet ready to do that. "I'm not better because I believe I never stop. I never stop because I believe I am better." Never stop.

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers