Sunday, July 18, 2010

I like a Sunday where...

...I wake up with my kids here, and make them country ham and eggs for breakfast, and Drew starts his day with a hug because he just wanted to hug me.


... I take them back to Durham but after we had great time together. Yes, there were some moments of sadness when they got out of my car, and I felt a little guilty at the relief that I might get some things done this afternoon. But the idea of being a dad to them, providing for them, is such a blessing to me.

... I actually get some things cleaned up (but not enough), and get ready for my week. I finished a big presentation for in the AM, and have about four conference calls tomorrow but I also got what I needed to get together to take to Greensboro tomorrow and get my last "job" done as a member of the NCAHU board.

... I keep so much on my heart, and in my head, but keep it all in balance.

Now I lay me down to sleep...

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers