Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Moonset

I left home at 6:30 am this morning, headed west (as usual) and the moon was so huge, so orange in reflecting the rising sun, and trying to tuck itself within the folds of the earth, the trees and the exit sign to Jordan Lake. When I saw her sitting there, I pulled off the side of the interstate and started clicking, and finding the right match. Focusing does elude me sometimes and this was a hard fight to find the right point.


It seems like there is always a struggle. The little adjustment, the random thought or memory, the moment of frustration at something said, the realization that life is what it is right now. And then the moon sets to start the day, and everything seems as straight as a mountain road.

D300 70mm f/5.6 1/6 ISO 200

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers