Friday, March 5, 2010

Diet Pepsi

Sorry for the delay in "today's" posting. After three hours of sleep on Thursday and then working all day on Friday, I was tired. So I fell asleep last night at 10 pm and woke to the demands of a waiting audience.


I love Diet Pepsi. It's my drink of choice, but it must come in a 20 oz. plastic bottle. I don't like it from a fountain, I really cannot stand it in an aluminum can (in fact, I really cannot stand cans at all). It's the only soda I've had in over 14 months and I think I would die if I had to stop drinking it because there is something wonderful about it.

I like a cool (but not cold) one, and would NEVER drink one on ice. The burn that I get at the top of my throat when I take that first drink is wonderful. I don't think I like it because of the caffeine but who knows - that could also be a part of it. But I know that it is the only thing I've drank since Christmas 2008 other than water.

Finally, I have to say that the logo is pretty cool. Pepsi's redesign a couple years ago was great -- with different sized swooshes for different drinks (Pepsi, Pepsi Max, etc.) and just a nice revision to a classic look.

So, with that, I have paid homage to my favorite drink. And admitted my absolute insanity...

D300 (yeah -- a new camera) 300mm f/5.4 1/10 ISO 200

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers