Friday, March 12, 2010

Freckles

I took this picture yesterday at Foster's Market in Durham. After picking her up from school, Mary Kathryn and I have been spending a few minutes together, talking and getting some time one-on-one.


I loved how her freckles popped out and it highlighted both the fact that she still is my little girl, and yet, becoming so grown up. To listen to her, and hear how things are going at school, with her interactions with others and how being grounded has ruined her life.

Last night, the days and weeks of exhaustion caught up. When the blood sugar dropped, I realized I needed sleep. When I woke up at 2:45 am, I found that Drew was still awake, watching TV. His reaction when I told him he needed to go to bed? "Dad, Everyone Hates Chris is on." Nice try...

D300 170mm f/4 1/25 ISO 200

"Curiosity is the essence of human existence." Gene Cernan from a press conference about the need to return the moon (see link).

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers