Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Playing dress up...

Tonight is the one night a year we all dress up and go to dinner with our professional association. I will have to say that the Gordon dinner is definitely not my cup of tea, but I do it because if I don't... well, let's just say that there are consequences. Of course the Clam Chowder story has taken on mythical qualities even if it is still told almost completely without exaggeration.


So tonight I dressed up in my black suit (that's close enough to a tux for me) and wore a bowtie (that I, of course, tied) and had bad food, good drink and a great time with my friends. Of course the Gordon is always a little bittersweet because it means that national convention is almost over and I nearly always enjoy the event itself.

Being in Chicago this year was fun, but next year in San Antonio will be different because it is a town I've never been to and lots of elections craziness should be forthcoming. It's kinda high school, but what the hell -- gotta have fun somehow.

Loved the iChatting and puzzled by it all, but that's ok too...

Let's go have some fun!

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers