Sunday, June 20, 2010

Playing Catch-up...

Happy Father's Day! I am blessed in many ways, not least of which is by my children, and the way they have taught me about love.


I have been taught by many men on how to be a father, and some on how NOT to be a father, but I also blessed to have my father show me more than I thought I could learn, implicitly and explicitly. Like nearly everything in life, I have come to appreciate all of it more as a parent than I ever did as a child.

I have had quite a few people ask me about the blog this week and I am planning tonight to get everything caught up. I am sorry... It has been a strange week for me in many ways and so I am doing my best to get stuff together in my body, in my mind, emotionally and otherwise.

Thanks to Erica for taking this picture of the kids and I at Alivia's today...

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers