Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hotel Cat

It's always fun to see how much animals touch our lives. At the Hampton Inn in Franklin, NC, there is a beautiful cat who had two kittens. They, along with a dog, apparently run the place because everyone, including me, had to stop to talk to them. The owner apparently hate cats, but the staff love them. As we were leaving, they had a small cadre of people, with cars parked sideways and a blower out to make sure that no kitten had crawled into the inner workings of a car. It was pretty amazing...


This little one was so cute and his hiding place so secure... The right way to start your day.

For me, a longer day than usual, with three appointments and drove about 300 miles home. Something to look forward tomorrow with lunch but am so tired, I cannot keep my head up. Probably means that I will be up until 3 am...

D300 200mm f/5.6 1/125 ISO 400

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers