Friday, April 23, 2010

Western Sky

On the way to an event celebrating those who are learning how to use yoga to assist warriors in their return from war, the sky was magnificent. The sun, the clouds, the colors and the interaction with the trees along I-85 was fantastic way to start the weekend.


A great start with the kids -- the 45 minutes I get with Drew in the mornings are so incredible that I cannot begin to explain it, and then a relaxing (no, really!) three hours at the Honda dealership, working while they were doing maintenance. (For those of you who have actually seen me use my brakes, apparently there were a couple light out...) You don't know how much your brakes are gone until you get them replaced. It's nice to actually stop when you press that pedal!

After buying a vacuum cleaner with bday money from my parents, home to work and a couple conference, and then to Hillsborough. Then a great dinner at the Saratoga with Fran and Puja and their girls, and came home to a restful...

D300 100mm f/8 1/6400 ISO 200

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers