Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pessimism

I listened to a friend tell the gathered crowd that health care reform was going to be bad, bad, bad! I am still rolling my eyes... I really can't stand it when someone cannot see the good, long term, in certain things, or even be willing to make them work. It's just so damn frustrating...


It is hard sometimes to see the good to come from something that is uncertain. I believe in certain things... and that, inshallah, they will work out, from work to family to love. I had an extraordinarily bad 2009, and yet I have survived, and in some degree thrived, from the experience.

The issue is not whether the glass is half full or half empty... it's a matter of deciding what you are going to do about the state of the glass.

D300 300mm f/5.6 1/20 ISO 200

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers