Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wonderful evening

Stood longer than I thought possible, but tonight's service was beautiful... Besides the true love in the air, and the deep and abiding affection that everyone there had for Gene and Mary Kaitland, the service was made incredible by their pastor, Rick Clayton's moving homily. It was so nice to see those words spoken to the two of them, very personally, and the emotion of the moment was more than most could handle (including me). All in all, it was a wonderful evening.


My beautiful date suffered through being there two hours early, and was a great assistant to help with John Paul (Gene's nephew) and to just relax. I was so glad that she could join me. I came home after taking her to Mary Jo's house because I realized that I was tired -- I had really prepared myself for an emotionally draining evening, and found when it was all over, I was drained. So sleep I shall have, and see if tomorrow I can feel caught up.

Congratulations, Gene and Mary Kaitland!

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers