Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Now I lay me down to sleep...

early morning drive to Mt. Airy, a good speaking opportunity there, good drive back and stops along the way to see friends to make it a more fulfilling day. Three other meetings, and finally home at 9:30 pm. Perhaps my body is telling me to take a rest.


Drew is doing better, temperature is lower today, but he still sounds down in the mouth. It is clear that the brain is working at regular speed but his poor body is just slow in keeping up. I hate that he is sick, but he is so precious. He started my day with a brief "i luv u" text, and brightened my day on from there... A true blessing, that boy is.

Good reports on MK's progress at school, and her leadership abilities are beginning to really flourish... So very proud of them both.

Pic in my head, but not in image. Another day.

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers