Monday, October 25, 2010

Rollin'

Productive day, even on the road for most of it. A day where the meetings were so good, and my feeling coming out of them was even better. It makes what I do feel relevant in some stupid way.


Started the day with the kids, and my few minutes with Drew were, as always, magical -- his insights and his craving for the time sitting in the parking lot talking make ME feel special. Strange how that happens. I also started the second Stieg Larsson audiobook making the long roundtrip drive pretty tolerable. Very interesting story about him -- his name, his writing and his girlfriend finding the books on his laptop after he died. Kinda cool, and weird at the same time.

Today's picture is a part of my courthouse collection -- nice shot of McDowell as the sun was setting in the east.

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers