Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ending the day frustrated

Tonight, after picking Mary Kathryn up, I realized how frustrated I was... no real reason why, but just felt the weekend's expectations and memories finally just getting me. She and I had a couple short exchanges and then realized that I was reacting and being angry when I didn't really know why. So rather than be defensive about it, I simply stopped and said, "I'm sorry." We talked and that was the best thing I could do, for me, and for us.


Sometimes there are things to be said that really ought to be said. I have been pretty proud of my ability to speak my mind -- both live and here... there are times that I have not written what I think (for any number of reasons), but I have found power in writing it and saving it for myself, to be included in a bigger project. But how I've said what I think has strengthened me in so many situations, and made me more humble in just as many...

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers