Friday, October 22, 2010

Resting, but Restless

Got home, after waking washed out, and decided I could not make it out west today... and so I came home to catch up, to rest, and to find some elusive peace.


This picture is from my early morning trip to Burlington on Thursday, before heading to Statesville with David Moore. It was right before I took my exit, and came at the beginning of a day that ended with me back in Greensboro.

I woke with my children -- my amazing, loving children – and then sent them off to school with me and the hollow spot in my heart.

Touched by the words of so many friends today. Thanks to those who reached out and understood. Trying not to be whiney, but just feel like something is wrong. Got to figure it out and probably only able to do that on my own. So we'll see.

Tomorrow Drew tests for his yellow belt, so that will be fun. Then home, to rest, to clean, to finish catching up and preparing for the weekend.

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers