Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day of Rest

...or at least mostly. A nice nap, after a morning of church, and serving for the youth's fundraiser during today's church meeting. We were all tired from our late arrival home after the movie and so everyone got a good morning's sleep -- rest assured, it will be early to bed for everyone tonight. Of course, I just found out that Drew doesn't have school tomorrow. Love the notice I get sometimes...


Tonight is catch up from the last week and preparation for the coming week. I wake from naps, worries littering around my head, memories passing through like a ditch following a heavy rain, and realize that everything around me seems a little like walking through silk.

But the week ends, and the week begins. The sunsets on another fine weekend.

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers