Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thankful for my co-workers and colleagues...

Today, I drove to Fayetteville for a little Christmas luncheon at the office. It gave me a chance to reflect on how much I have to be appreciative of in my work. I have a great team working with me -- from my account management group, to the numerous Keystone folks that I assist in their ongoing work throughout the state, and increasingly in other states, and ultimately to the folks I work with in our offices and in Dallas. It is always surprising to me how successful it can all be, with such real people.


It also is remarkable how much we do get done on a regular basis. And to be moving in so many directions, I am amazed that we get most of it right! ;-) I just know that the support, the belief, the trust and the ongoing work all come from a lot of fabulous people that are my friends, mentors, occasionally charged with keeping me on my toes and on task, and doing in a way that doesn't feel like work.

That is a real blessing.

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers