Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Parties

In a weekend traditionally filled with parties, this one was definitely that way for me. Tonight, after a long drive home from Knoxville, and straight to Fayetteville, I eventually got home to Morrisville. That's a lot of 'villes, huh?


But a long time on the road was a great chance to catch up on my listening -- I just started the Fall of Giants, Ken Follett's book about Europe before and during World War I. It has been very good, engaging in the development of complex personalities, and one from which I am intrigued to hear how it all goes (at least how the characters since I already have a good feel for how the big picture ends).

Hanging around the Harrisons' with a number of people I really like (and a few... well, I'll just remember it's the holiday season) and enjoyed great food, and had a lot of laughs. It was a reminder just how great friends are, and how a few times we get to enjoy each other's company. But enjoyed what I had...

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers