Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A role I never planned...

I wrote a blog a few weeks ago about an accident that I had seen on I-40 around Mocksville. Over the past few days, the family of the young man who was one of the folks involved in the horrific wreck and airlifted to Winston-Salem found that blog. They have made some very nice comments, and really touched me with their words.


You never know who you can help by bringing a moment to light, and make a small difference in their lives. And never underestimate the power of prayer. So tonight, I ask for your prayers for Brandon as he continues to recover from the accident, with the hope that he will soon be better.

2 comments:

Brian Payne December 28, 2010 at 8:15 PM  

I saw the original post and will continue to pray for this family. You never know how simple things we do can touch someone else.

~tamara December 29, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

Like Brian said, 'you never know how the simple things' can mean so much. I read the original posting, but did not see the family's responses until today. David, I am so glad that you could have that kind of an impact, not just through your prayers, but also through your reflections and reminders of what is important in our hectic lives. Thank you for that...~t

Blogs I Read

Followers