Monday, December 6, 2010

An Early Morning Perspective

Something about waking up early during the week that seems like my habit. But these few minutes before the kids get up seem to go by so quickly that I don't always know what to do with the time. Drew is asleep in my bed, and has been slowly taking it over throughout the night. The slow war of attrition had finally be upset by a couple quick kicks and another elbow to the head. I gave up.


I woke up to check email and to write. No news to read of interest, and thought the view of the morning might be a welcome change here. A slow day planned, but it will undoubtedly be busy since they rarely are ever quiet.

So, off to a shower. Good morning to you coffee drinkers (miss the smell) and hope you have a good day out there.

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers