Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Capitol Christmas Tree

Had the occasion to be in downtown Raleigh tonight -- I was trying to mail a note to a former co-worker, and thought dropping it at the Post Office on Fayetteville Street would be a good idea -- and was stopped in my place at the beauty of the State Capitol and the Christmas tree on the south side of the square. It was a wonderful sight.


I loved the amber lights off the marble and the seemingly thousands of lights on the tree. The dome was shadowed but enough to catch its unique shape. And even though I bet after the snow on Monday, it was even more beautiful.

This brought a real smile to my face. Maybe a good Christmas card next year.

Got the first batch of eclipse prints tonight. If you're interested, drop me a line.

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers