Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Unexpected Heart

Walked out to my car to put stuff into it and found this heart on the passenger door that MK must have drawn in the dew-covered muck a few days ago... it was the perfect little pick-me-up with a day full of meetings, etc.


A friend of mine wrote today about a particularly mischievous smile that I have from time to time: "it's like you are sorta laughin' in the inside at a joke between you and yourself." I loved it! I guess I don't really think about it in those terms but I definitely can see where that impression comes from. I do get in that moment of being strong enough to see through myself and others and just have a comfort about it all. It was a great way to put in words something that often words cannot capture.

1 comments:

Jeannie November 24, 2010 at 10:48 AM  

That little smile is nothing new. As I read the words I could see it on the David I knew back in Mrs. Smith's class. Very funny!

Blogs I Read

Followers