Sunday, November 21, 2010

Do unto others...

My Sunday School lesson this morning was on this important message of Christ. Our discussion was actually a lot of fun and very helpful. Turning the other cheek... trying to understand... The difficulty of it all... and how following that one commandment really is the essence of sinning or not sinning. Pretty powerful stuff that I don't think I was fully prepared for when I woke up.


I drove to Seagrove this afternoon to spend some time with my parents who like to come down to the pottery festivals every year. It was actually very interesting, as much for the politics of the two festivals as the variety and quality of the various pieces...

Got home in time to get some rest and get ready for an interesting, but short week...

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers