Friday, November 19, 2010

Tired, Sinus Infection and Traffic

Couldn't bring myself to lift the camera today. Partially because of three hours of sleep, then realizing after dropping the kids off at school that pain in my sinuses had developed into a bigger issue. So I thought the only wise course of action was to do something unconventional: go home and rest (and do some work, but at least not be on the road). Which I did.


This afternoon, I had to go to Durham to drop off the kids stuff, and got stuck in probably the worst traffic I had experienced in YEARS... But oddly, it really didn't affect my mood. Instead, I just rode, and listened to my book. It was kinda nice. Strange, but nice.

Now, I am going to lay down, catch up on the lost hours of sleep.

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers