Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Day

...hmm... a lot different than two years ago. I am not in Pennsylvania. I am not on ichat celebrating a big night. Instead, the shadow has returned over the House and some "balance" will return to the legislative process. Most importantly, people voted.


Day was up, down, up, down, down, then up... thankfully have the children with me tonight to make me feel whole in some small way.

I am surrounded by people with opinions about what I should do, think, say, and feel about it. I appreciate everyone's perspective, but I have to do what I have to do... thanks for your understanding and support.

Yes, I voted for Elaine Marshall, and a whole bunch of other Democrats. All my friends this morning were laughing about their big night to come. It will be an interesting night by the end of it. Will Nikki Haley be elected governor of SC? Sestak ensure that PA has two elected Democratic senators for the first time in over 40 years? Will the president's Senate seat remain in the hands of the Dems or lost to a Republican? And if John Boehner fixes the House, then he will have been a profile in courage. For today, I ain't putting my money on it.

Gonna go crawl in bed beside Drew and get kicked all night. That's what love truly is.

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers