Friday, January 29, 2010

Sunrise













A long day that started at my parents' house and ended in my condo, with Charlotte, Yanceyville, Hillsborough and Durham in between. 1,200 miles in a short three days, but one filled with refreshed friendships and newly discovered family members (met my cousin who is running the Banner House Museum last night... pretty cool young woman).
This morning, as I was coming down NC 181 (the second best curvy road in North Carolina -- and is nearly straight at night), I looked over and caught the sky as the sun was rising. Stopped nearly in the middle of the road and pulled off to capture it. A nice moment to stop and ponder, to breathe and ponder the miracle of that cool air and amazing colors. The best way to start my day.
D90 24mm f/5.6 1/60 ISO 400

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers