Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Onyx Cufflinks













I was getting ready this morning and decided to dress up a little. In part for a client meeting (we rarely wear suits any more -- I usually feel uncomfortable because everyone is wearing golf shirts) and in part because I thought I might have lunch with a friend. The client meeting went very well and overall I had a good day but putting these cufflinks on made me think about person who gave them to me and reflect on what their friendship and that relationship has meant to me and shaped me into who I am today. It's been a long time since those things occurred but they do still echo in my actions and inactions, my fears and the foundation for love that I got from her.
So today, I am thankful for friends and for the opportunity to get moving out into the bright world on this January day.

D90 50mm f/4 1/20 ISO 400

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers