Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Housekeeper I am not...













Today, I've worked from home. I used to think that was an impossible task, but what I have found is that I get so much done, that I nearly forget that I am at home. The only advantage I have is that I didn't have to drive somewhere and I didn't have to change out of pajamas or t-shirt.
But as I was sitting here, contemplating what photograph I would take today, I looked over and saw my jeans -- the ones I took off last night when I got home to get ready for bed, and realized that really epitomizes my housekeeping skills. Yes, I can keep the place clean, but if no one is going to be here, what does it matter, right?
So my pants lay on the floor, with a t-shirt in the background, and now I feel guilty enough to go pick them up. I hope this passes soon.
D90 300mm f/5.6 1/30 ISO 400
oh, and for the record, the "pants on the ground" American Idol thing didn't hit me until just now. No relation, I promise -- I haven't even seen it yet.

0 comments:

Blogs I Read

Followers